All-on-4 implant-supported denture in Boston, MA, is a denture system supported by four dental implants rather than using several individual implants for each tooth. The treatment is highly convenient and ideal for patients who need to replace all of their teeth in the upper and lower jaw.
Benefits of the All-on-4 implant-supported denture in Boston, MA
- Treatment can be completed in a single appointment with immediate results.
- Patients do not need to wear removable temporary dentures during the healing period.
- There is no need to go without teeth for any time at all.
- The All-on-4 implant-supported denture in Boston, MA, replaces all of the upper and/or lower jawbones, including the sinus cavities, eliminating the chance of bone loss in the future.
- Patients who have worn traditional dentures for a long time often experience a dramatic improvement in chewing function and overall comfort.
Procedure for All-on-4 implant-supported denture in Boston, MA
Four dental implants are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw by our dentist. An abutment is attached to the dental implant during surgery. A customized restoration is attached once the site has completely healed and the gums have fully receded. This restoration is the replacement of teeth and gumline that are supported by dental implants. The entire process usually lasts six months, from start to finish.
We proudly serve the entire Boston, MA. To schedule an appointment with us and learn more about All-on-4 Implant-supported Dentures in Boston, MA, call (617) 266-0441, and we will be happy to help.